Airdrie's Best Chiropractor
What do we offer and what makes us the best chiropractic clinic in Airdrie?
At Dr Zach Morcom Chiropractic and Sports Therapy, we are dedicated to your well-being. With over 20 years of experience, our team of experts is committed to providing you with the highest quality care. We offer a wide range of treatments to address your specific needs, including chiropractic adjustments, spinal adjustments, hip adjustments, ankle adjustments, wrist adjustments, and shoulder adjustments. Our manual therapies include cupping, active release therapy, fascial release, muscle release, assisted stretching, and athletic taping. Whether you are dealing with sports-related injuries, chronic pain, or posture issues, our rehabilitation programs are designed to help you get back to your best self. Don't wait any longer to prioritize your health. Contact us today and let us guide you on your wellness journey.
If you have tried traditional chiropractic care, have not had success with other forms of therapy we encourage you to come see for yourself why we were rated the best chiropractic clinic in Airdrie for 2022.
chiropractic care with proven results for a range of acute to chronic injuries including:
- Neck pain, neck stiffness, whiplash, headaches
- Upper back pain, posture strain, poor posture
- shoulder pain, rotator cuff, separated shoulder
- elbow wrist and hand injuries including carpal tunnel, tennis elbow, tendinopathy
- low back pain, low back strain, arthritis, disc injuries, sciaitca
- Hip pain, tight hip flexors, hip impingement
- knee pain, knee arthritis, meniscus injuries,
- ankle pain, stiff ankles, achilles injuries, ankle sprains
- plantar fasciitis, foot pain, pain with walking, toe pain
See why chiropractic care is right for you, book an appointment today and see for yourself why so many people in Airdrie trust us with their healthcare